On August 25, 2009 at 12:00 PM Atlantic time the license giveaway, which started 7 days before that, was finished. For the week of August 19th - 25th we have given 36467 licenses away. It was a challenging time for us because due to large number of visitors every day brought surprises. For example the largest Brazil software site placed the news and gave the link to the blog registration page instead of the giveaway page (I suppose it is a dream of any blogger to get 1000 registered users a day :)).
However it is our pleasure to see how many users have taken an interest in our little but mighty 'USB Safely Remove', so we are really happy! Also we would like to say many thanks to all people who shared the news about the giveaway on numerous forums as well as we are sincerely grateful to all bloggers and software news site editors who reviewed our program and posted news about it:
- Techsupportalert - a great community-based tech site on freeware
- Habrahabr.ru - probably the largest Russian blog on technology
- Megalab.it - a popular Italian online IT magazine
- Baixaki.com.br - the largest download archive in Brazil
- For-free-on-internet.com - a software blog with unbelievably detailed and sensible user comments in the posts
- Raymond.cc - Chapeau 2009’s Best Technology Blog
- Dottech , MyDigitalLife, Overclockers.ru, webtrickz.com and many others...
A little additional gift we would like to offer now for readers of our blog: 40% off discount
coupon on purchasing of the lifetime personal or unlimited business license for 'USB Safely Remove'.
Discount coupon: AUG09EGAW
This offer is valid only until the end of this month: August 31st
, so hurry up if you are interested in purchasing of the license which gives you lifetime upgrades!
In order to use the coupon:
- Copy the coupon code above to the clipboard
- Go to the order page
- Choose the required license type: personal or unlimited business license
- Enter your discount code as well as the other required information for the registration
- Get lifetime license!
If you haven't received the license key...
- Please check "spam" folder of your mail server, the license could got there
- If you cannot find it there, try to add our email: "email@example.com" to the white-list of your mail server and try to restore the license key using our restore license form
- If you have done both previous steps and still haven't received the license, contact us using the support form. Please provide us your name and email you entered in the license giveaway form.