We are happy to announce the availability of USB Safely Remove 4.5! In this version we have added several small but frequently requested improvements such as the ability to save\restore program settings, the option to automatically close autorun processes and we significantly improved the device icon library. Download the version 4.5 right now
or read further about the new features below.
USB Safely Remove 4.4 final is available now. We have improved user interface, made its icon look nicer, restored Win2000 compatibility and fixed some other bugs. Besides we added one important and frequently requested feature: the ability to power off USB drives after their stopping in Vista and Windows 7. Download the version 4.4 right now
or read further about new features below.
We are happy to present you a new version of USB Safely Remove - 4.4 beta 1. The version contains some minor bug-fixes and improvements, besides it contains one important thing: the ability to power off devices on stopping in Vista and Windows 7. Read more...
After several months of beta testing and fine-tuning, we proudly
present the final release of our newest tool, Zentimo
Zentimo is the successor to 'USB Safely Remove', our original,
extended device dismounting/removal tool. By comparison, Zentimo is
truly a Swiss Army knife for the management of external storage devices.
Zentimo's many enhancements include:
We are happy to announce availability of the new version of 'USB Safely Remove': 4.3. This version mainly consists of bug-fixes and some improvements in forced device stopping mechanism. Read further details below.
Today we are releasing a new version of USB Safely Remove: 4.2.5
. This release is mainly aimed to improve stability of the program as well as it contains some international language pack updates. In total we have fixed about 20 small issues, the most important from them are:
- Sometimes the program could prevent by itself the device from being stopped
- On some system configurations the program displayed "Cannot connect to service" message on Windows startup
- Autorun didn't work for non-storage devices
Also our translators updated such language packs as: Byelorussian, Chinese-Simplified, Dutch-Netherlands, French, Galician, Indonesian, Macedonian, Serbian-Latin and Slovak
We are happy to announce that new version of USB Safely Remove 4.2 is publicly available! In the new version we have invested heavily in UI improvements, stability and Windows 7 compatibility.
On August 25, 2009 at 12:00 PM Atlantic time the license giveaway, which started 7 days before that, was finished. For the week of August 19th - 25th we have given 36467 licenses away. It was a challenging time for us because due to large number of visitors every day brought surprises. For example the largest Brazil software site placed the news and gave the link to the blog registration page instead of the giveaway page (I suppose it is a dream of any blogger to get 1000 registered users a day :)).
However it is our pleasure to see how many users have taken an interest in our little but mighty 'USB Safely Remove', so we are really happy! Also we would like to say many thanks to all people who shared the news about the giveaway on numerous forums as well as we are sincerely grateful to all bloggers and software news site editors who reviewed our program and posted news about it:
- Techsupportalert - a great community-based tech site on freeware
- Habrahabr.ru - probably the largest Russian blog on technology
- Megalab.it - a popular Italian online IT magazine
- Baixaki.com.br - the largest download archive in Brazil
- For-free-on-internet.com - a software blog with unbelievably detailed and sensible user comments in the posts
- Raymond.cc - Chapeau 2009’s Best Technology Blog
- Dottech , MyDigitalLife, Overclockers.ru, webtrickz.com and many others...
A little additional gift we would like to offer now for readers of our blog: 40% off discount
coupon on purchasing of the lifetime personal or unlimited business license for 'USB Safely Remove'.
Today we have launched blog at SafelyRemove.com where we will place an interesting for you information about USB Safely Remove and all related to it things:
- Report about last program updates
- Share all related to the program and the company news
- Inform you about beta version releases
- Give you tips and tricks on using the program and your devices
What's new in USB Safely Remove 4.1?
- Powerful and handy program autorun feature
- One click autorun templates
- Systray icon shows device state
You are viewing blog archive of USB Safely Remove, the new blog is available here: blog.crystalrich.com