USB Safely Remove 5.1 released!
- The program device scanning mechanism was optimized for speed. Now the program scans for hardware changes more quickly while loading the system less.
- Correct version info added to all program modules
- The "Apply" button in the options is enabled only if you change some settings
- Bug fixed: Command line "forcedstop" command didn't work
- Some small memory leaks were fixed
- Bug fixed: The program could hang on device insertion in some cases
- Bug fixed: The "Apply" button in the options may not apply changes in some cases
- Bug fixed: Autorun doesn't run some DOS commands (e.g. pause, net)
- Bug fixed: An error might happen after device settings export
Update from May 29, 2012: USB Safely Remove 5.1.3!We have just released a small fix for the version 5.1. This release has some language improvements and a minor bug-fix: the program could display the technical error when faulty device is connected or the computer is heavily loaded by another application. This update is also free for those whose license upgrade period is ended between December 26th, 2011 and today, May 29th, 2012.
How to upgrade? Just download using the orange “Download” box below and run the installer, it will do the upgrade automagically.