stingmisc wrote:The device is recognized by safely remove but I only have one device and its list has 6 devices with the same description, Sierra Wireless HSPA Device.
What's wrong with it? I am confused as how to remove it when there are like 6 thing which are the same. Do I need to remove one or all of them...
I'm sorry for the delay with the response.
1. Please describe this device more detailed,
2. What kind of port it is connected to?
3. Do you have "Display surprise removal devices" option enabled?
4. Could you collect device detailed information, please? In order to do it perform the next steps, please:
1. Download and unpack this file: http://safelyremove.com/upload/DeviceDump.zip
to any directory, you will see here DeviceDump.exe tool.
2. Connect your device to the computer
3. Run DeviceDump.exe, it will create the dump file in the tool's directory - DeviceDump.log.txt.
4. Please archive and send me (to firstname.lastname@example.org
) the dump file.