TopDog wrote:After two days this is what I have to report.
1. Everything seems to be working fine. I still don't get a tool tip but now I hear a plop sound from the computer when something is plugged in.
We haven't done this feature! Does it happen when USB Safely Remove is stopped?
2. Every other aspect of the program seems to be working flawlessly. No crash's etc. Except if I enable "Hide drive letters when no media is inserted" If I check that option then the system goes nuts, the SafelyRemove icon flashes red then green on and off continuous until I uncheck the option. I have a build in card reader and they must be conflict.
May I ask you to collect advanced bug-report for us? If you can do it, then please do the following sequence:
1. Close the program
2. Start the program with /v command line parameter (Press Win+R, then type full path to the program, ie "c:\Program Files\USB Safely Remove\USBSafelyRemove.exe" and add /v to the end of the string)
3. Do the things you described above.
4. Send us a report from the program, go to Menu -> Help -> Report a bug. In the displaed report window please do not forget to refer to this topic.