card reader issue?

luckcharmer

card reader issue?

Post by luckcharmer »

Maybe I am confused, I thought that one of the features of this program was being able to safely remove the memory card from the card reader without having to eject the reader ? Is that not the case? I did as was directed (i think)the light for the drive stayed lit uplike it was still plugged in, then later I put my memory card back in it and it doesn't acknowledge that it's there. So, do I have to restart my computer each and every time I want to edit whats on my card ? If so, that sucks ! The main reason I wanted your program was to avoid repeated restarting. Can you please help me to understand more clearly? Thank you.[/quote]
Igor
Developer

Re: card reader issue?

Post by Igor »

luckcharmer wrote:Maybe I am confused, I thought that one of the features of this program was being able to safely remove the memory card from the card reader without having to eject the reader ? Is that not the case? I did as was directed (i think)the light for the drive stayed lit uplike it was still plugged in, then later I put my memory card back in it and it doesn't acknowledge that it's there. So, do I have to restart my computer each and every time I want to edit whats on my card ? If so, that sucks ! The main reason I wanted your program was to avoid repeated restarting. Can you please help me to understand more clearly? Thank you.
[/quote]
luckcharmer, yes the program can eject card reader memory cards one by one. Also you can eject all the card reader and return it back, by repeated click to the device.

1. What version of the program do you have?
2. Do you see similar screen of USB Safely Remove?

I mean a special popup menu that appears on your card reader to let you eject separated memory cards.