Icons for USB Flash Sticks

Midnight

Icons for USB Flash Sticks

Post by Midnight »

I would like to see more variety of colors for Flash Sticks in the selections area.
My question is....sometime ago, someone posted links where we could download the Black, Grey and other colors that we could download to the USB Images Folder, but I can't seem to find the Post anywhere. Can anybody locate the post and let me know? Most of my Flash sticks are Black and you can understand why I would like a Black Image.
Thanks for your help. :)
If you think Experts are expensive, wait 'til you see how much Amateurs will cost you!
Igor
Developer

Re: Icons for USB Flash Sticks

Post by Igor »

Midnight wrote:I would like to see more variety of colors for Flash Sticks in the selections area.
My question is....sometime ago, someone posted links where we could download the Black, Grey and other colors that we could download to the USB Images Folder, but I can't seem to find the Post anywhere. Can anybody locate the post and let me know? Most of my Flash sticks are Black and you can understand why I would like a Black Image.
Thanks for your help. :)
Midnight, please see this post: http://safelyremove.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59
Midnight

Post by Midnight »

Yea, that's the one! Thanks Igor. Much appreciated! :)
If you think Experts are expensive, wait 'til you see how much Amateurs will cost you!