|Where can I find the English language file
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Jessy [ Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:07 am ]|
|Post subject:||Where can I find the English language file|
Where can I find the English language file?
I want to translation to Chinese,but I cant find the Eng language file!!!!
|Author:||GodSpeed [ Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:06 pm ]|
In folder /Languages you can open any language and translate file.
|Author:||Nikolay [ Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:07 pm ]|
Everything you need - just open one of the national language file and
write sentences on you own language.
See below detailed instruction:
1. Download USB safely Remove here:
2. Install it and go to the program folder - %Program Files%\USB Safely
Remove; here you'll see Languages folder, go into there.
3. In Languages folder choose one of the language files - i.e.
English.lng, rename it to Chinese.lng
4. Open Chinese.lng file in editor and translate all the strings.
They have next format: english_phrase=native_phrase. You have to
delete a text after '=' sign and write Chinese text here.
5. After you have translated all the strings, restart program, and go
to the program Options -> General tab and choose Chinese language.
6. Play with program, check that all strings are translated.
7. Send us Chinese.lng
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group