It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: USB Safely Removal dead - development stopped
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:34 am 

Hi there,

I was just about to pay the small fee for this wonderful tool when I stumbled over a problem (see thread NTFS transactional) with my eSATA drives. So I came to this forum and noticed:

- nearly no traffic
- mods absent
- progammers/mods respond late if at all (several posts unanswered)
- nothing going on

A clear sign when a software comes to its end is when spammers start to be the only ones keeping a forum alive. And that also gives a bad view on the mods as they don't remove that nonsense (you can delete users Kesha27, patricksnead24, Alston, danieljones2006, kicker12, curr, josh24, andrea38, karljoesen - means there is nearly nothing left in 2010...).

That means I better not pay as I will buy a product that is no longer supported!

Or?

Post subject: Re: USB Safely Removal dead - development stopped
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:54 am 

I think you are absolutely right! The only thing they seem to want is: Buy Zentimo! :evil:

Post subject: Re: USB Safely Removal dead - development stopped
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:50 pm 
Developer

Techland wrote:
Hi there,

I was just about to pay the small fee for this wonderful tool when I stumbled over a problem (see thread NTFS transactional) with my eSATA drives. So I came to this forum and noticed:

- nearly no traffic
- mods absent
- progammers/mods respond late if at all (several posts unanswered)
- nothing going on

A clear sign when a software comes to its end is when spammers start to be the only ones keeping a forum alive. And that also gives a bad view on the mods as they don't remove that nonsense (you can delete users Kesha27, patricksnead24, Alston, danieljones2006, kicker12, curr, josh24, andrea38, karljoesen - means there is nearly nothing left in 2010...).

That means I better not pay as I will buy a product that is no longer supported!

Or?

Hi Teachland,
Thanks for your feedback. As I told in another thread the problem with "NTFS transactional" is a bug of Windows core and we haven't found a workaround to it. Moreover Microsoft also haven't found a decision to it since it continues from Win2000, perhaps it's a hardware related problem. The program is still supported and under development we will keep adding to it features, and fix bugs as well with development of it's PRO version: Zentimo.

Regarding the forum: yes, unfortunately we sometimes do not respond to the forum quickly since it is aimed mainly for users to discuss rather than for getting technical support from us. If you need a technical support or response for us it's beter to write us from the support form or from the porogram. However I agree the forum is visible for our users and we should devote more attention to it.