Cardreader bug

GodSpeed

Cardreader bug

Post by GodSpeed »

Hi.
I have Media to go unit with 4 card slot and one usb slot. when i plugged out my usb stick safelyremove treated usb key as memory card and somehow change data on device so I had to format usb stick.... :evil: :twisted:
Igor
Developer

Post by Igor »

GodSpeed wrote:Hi.
I have Media to go unit with 4 card slot and one usb slot. when i plugged out my usb stick safelyremove treated usb key as memory card and somehow change data on device so I had to format usb stick.... :evil: :twisted:
Hi,
What data 'USB Safely Remove' changed on your drive? Can you send me Technical Information if your media when there is usb stick connected and when there are no USB stick connected?
GodSpeed

Post by GodSpeed »

I just send error report with msg cardreader bug...
Igor
Developer

Post by Igor »

GodSpeed wrote:I just send error report with msg cardreader bug...
GodSend, I'm sorry for the delay with response.

Thank you for the bug-report, however in order to detect the problem, I need to have certainly Technical Information (you can get it from the correspondent tab of the device properties) of your Media. Moreover I ask you to send me technical information of the Media before connection of usb stick and after.

Next, may I ask you a question? What data 'USB Safely Remove' changed on your drive?

Thanks.