Paid, but no activation info

JDH

Paid, but no activation info

Post by JDH »

Hello-

There may be a problem with my purchase of USB Safely Remove. Paypal sent me this information over 48 hours ago:

Payment Complete
Order Reference # 4880815
Date: Apr. 6, 2009
Time: 08:33:39 PDT

I sent an email about this to info@safelyremove.com, so far there has been no reply, but maybe that is the wrong place to inquire. Should I ask Plimus about the order? Thanks in advance for any help.....

John
Igor
Developer

Re: Paid, but no activation info

Post by Igor »

JDH wrote:Hello-

There may be a problem with my purchase of USB Safely Remove. Paypal sent me this information over 48 hours ago:

Payment Complete

I sent an email about this to info@safelyremove.com, so far there has been no reply, but maybe that is the wrong place to inquire. Should I ask Plimus about the order? Thanks in advance for any help.....

John
Hello John,
I apologize for the inconvenience.

We haven't received any emails with the specified problem at info@safelyremove.com. Also I cannot find at our Plimus control panel an order with 4880815. Could you resend us your receipt which you received from Plimus to support@safelyremove.com, please?
JDH

Re: Paid, but no activation info

Post by JDH »

Igor wrote:
JDH wrote:Hello-

Payment Complete

John
Hello John,
I apologize for the inconvenience.

We haven't received any emails with the specified problem at info@safelyremove.com. Also I cannot find at our Plimus control panel an order with 4880815. Could you resend us your receipt which you received from Plimus to support@safelyremove.com, please?
Hello Igor-

I was afraid something might have gone wrong. I will send you an email with my copy of the email from Plimus immediately. And to be complete, I will also include a copy of the email sent to me signed by your company (it's says "The SafelyRemove.com Team" at the bottom) which verifies the sale.

I have no idea how this order failed (I also have a verification email from Paypal), so I hope you can get to the bottom of it - thanks! I will send the email now.....

John
Igor
Developer

Post by Igor »

Hello John,

I've got your message this time and found your order. Have you received my reply? Is everything ok?
JDH

Post by JDH »

Hello-

I've received all your recent emails and the program is now working fine. I just noticed a new email, so let me continue this on via email....

John

Igor wrote:Hello John,

I've got your message this time and found your order. Have you received my reply? Is everything ok?