It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:20 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Paid, but no activation info
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:41 pm 

Hello-

There may be a problem with my purchase of USB Safely Remove. Paypal sent me this information over 48 hours ago:

Payment Complete
Order Reference # 4880815
Date: Apr. 6, 2009
Time: 08:33:39 PDT

I sent an email about this to info@safelyremove.com, so far there has been no reply, but maybe that is the wrong place to inquire. Should I ask Plimus about the order? Thanks in advance for any help.....

John

Post subject: Re: Paid, but no activation info
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:34 am 
Developer

JDH wrote:
Hello-

There may be a problem with my purchase of USB Safely Remove. Paypal sent me this information over 48 hours ago:

Payment Complete

I sent an email about this to info@safelyremove.com, so far there has been no reply, but maybe that is the wrong place to inquire. Should I ask Plimus about the order? Thanks in advance for any help.....

John

Hello John,
I apologize for the inconvenience.

We haven't received any emails with the specified problem at info@safelyremove.com. Also I cannot find at our Plimus control panel an order with 4880815. Could you resend us your receipt which you received from Plimus to support@safelyremove.com, please?

Post subject: Re: Paid, but no activation info
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:19 pm 

Igor wrote:
JDH wrote:
Hello-

Payment Complete

John

Hello John,
I apologize for the inconvenience.

We haven't received any emails with the specified problem at info@safelyremove.com. Also I cannot find at our Plimus control panel an order with 4880815. Could you resend us your receipt which you received from Plimus to support@safelyremove.com, please?

Hello Igor-

I was afraid something might have gone wrong. I will send you an email with my copy of the email from Plimus immediately. And to be complete, I will also include a copy of the email sent to me signed by your company (it's says "The SafelyRemove.com Team" at the bottom) which verifies the sale.

I have no idea how this order failed (I also have a verification email from Paypal), so I hope you can get to the bottom of it - thanks! I will send the email now.....

John

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:04 am 
Developer

Hello John,

I've got your message this time and found your order. Have you received my reply? Is everything ok?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:02 pm 

Hello-

I've received all your recent emails and the program is now working fine. I just noticed a new email, so let me continue this on via email....

John

Igor wrote:
Hello John,

I've got your message this time and found your order. Have you received my reply? Is everything ok?