It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:20 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Paid, but no activation info
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:52 am
Posts: 3
Hello-

There may be a problem with my purchase of USB Safely Remove. Paypal sent me this information over 48 hours ago:

Payment Complete
Order Reference # 4880815
Date: Apr. 6, 2009
Time: 08:33:39 PDT

I sent an email about this to info@safelyremove.com, so far there has been no reply, but maybe that is the wrong place to inquire. Should I ask Plimus about the order? Thanks in advance for any help.....

John


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Paid, but no activation info
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:34 am 
Offline
Developer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:44 pm
Posts: 554
Location: Saint Petersburg
JDH wrote:
Hello-

There may be a problem with my purchase of USB Safely Remove. Paypal sent me this information over 48 hours ago:

Payment Complete
Order Reference # 4880815
Date: Apr. 6, 2009
Time: 08:33:39 PDT

I sent an email about this to info@safelyremove.com, so far there has been no reply, but maybe that is the wrong place to inquire. Should I ask Plimus about the order? Thanks in advance for any help.....

John

Hello John,
I apologize for the inconvenience.

We haven't received any emails with the specified problem at info@safelyremove.com. Also I cannot find at our Plimus control panel an order with 4880815. Could you resend us your receipt which you received from Plimus to support@safelyremove.com, please?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Paid, but no activation info
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:52 am
Posts: 3
Igor wrote:
JDH wrote:
Hello-

There may be a problem with my purchase of USB Safely Remove. Paypal sent me this information over 48 hours ago:

Payment Complete
Order Reference # 4880815
Date: Apr. 6, 2009
Time: 08:33:39 PDT

I sent an email about this to info@safelyremove.com, so far there has been no reply, but maybe that is the wrong place to inquire. Should I ask Plimus about the order? Thanks in advance for any help.....

John

Hello John,
I apologize for the inconvenience.

We haven't received any emails with the specified problem at info@safelyremove.com. Also I cannot find at our Plimus control panel an order with 4880815. Could you resend us your receipt which you received from Plimus to support@safelyremove.com, please?


Hello Igor-

I was afraid something might have gone wrong. I will send you an email with my copy of the email from Plimus immediately. And to be complete, I will also include a copy of the email sent to me signed by your company (it's says "The SafelyRemove.com Team" at the bottom) which verifies the sale.

I have no idea how this order failed (I also have a verification email from Paypal), so I hope you can get to the bottom of it - thanks! I will send the email now.....

John


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:04 am 
Offline
Developer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:44 pm
Posts: 554
Location: Saint Petersburg
Hello John,

I've got your message this time and found your order. Have you received my reply? Is everything ok?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:52 am
Posts: 3
Hello-

I've received all your recent emails and the program is now working fine. I just noticed a new email, so let me continue this on via email....

John




Igor wrote:
Hello John,

I've got your message this time and found your order. Have you received my reply? Is everything ok?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Crystal Rich Ltd © 2014 Powered by phpBB ©