[idea/wish] "Remove all" on different occasion

geldmacher

[idea/wish] "Remove all" on different occasion

Post by geldmacher »

Hy,
i would like to see an option, that allows me to remove all media automatically when shuting down/restarting/hibernate my system. I often hibernate my System, then i need a usd-hdd attached to it at another computer and when i start up the first one it sometimes tells me that data has been lost. And a manual "kill all" option/button would be nice too. At this very moment i have 4 USB-Sticks and 3 USB-HDD on this system i am working on, and removing a single USB-Hub from this would ask for 5 kill commands ...
Thanks for considering
KG
Igor
Developer

Re: [idea/wish] "Remove all" on different occasion

Post by Igor »

geldmacher wrote:Hy,
i would like to see an option, that allows me to remove all media automatically when shuting down/restarting/hibernate my system. I often hibernate my System, then i need a usd-hdd attached to it at another computer and when i start up the first one it sometimes tells me that data has been lost. And a manual "kill all" option/button would be nice too. At this very moment i have 4 USB-Sticks and 3 USB-HDD on this system i am working on, and removing a single USB-Hub from this would ask for 5 kill commands ...
Thanks for considering
KG
Thank you for the suggestions! We will consider implementing of mentioned features in one of future versions of the program.