Happy customer

Number99

Happy customer

Post by Number99 »

I've used this great application for a couple of weeks now, and today I decided to buy it. And what can I say? Other than I love it! I just can't believe how I managed to live without it for so many years.
So, I want to say thank you to the developers of USB Safely Remove. :D
Igor
Developer

Re: Happy customer

Post by Igor »

Number99 wrote:I've used this great application for a couple of weeks now, and today I decided to buy it. And what can I say? Other than I love it! I just can't believe how I managed to live without it for so many years.
So, I want to say thank you to the developers of USB Safely Remove. :D
Thank you for the warm words :)
bobelliottjr

Post by bobelliottjr »

This is absolutely the best USB remove device application that I have ever encountered
Thanks,

Bob Elliott
zilan

Post by zilan »

bobelliottjr wrote:This is absolutely the best USB remove device application that I have ever encountered
i agreed :wink:
Joan Archer

Post by Joan Archer »

I'm another satisfied customer, only just bought it didn't bother waiting until the trial ran out. I'd heard about it on a forum I belong to so wanted to try it out as I have an external hard drive permanently attached and have a multi card reader and flash drives that I use so wanted to be able to distinguish them when removing.

I've only had the program a couple of days but I'm impressed, which is the reason I went ahead and bought it after 2 days of use.

Thank you to the developers for a very handy program. :wink: