Cannot install trial on a clients PC

bawldiggle

Cannot install trial on a clients PC

Post by bawldiggle »

I am using the pro version of "USB Safely Remove" on two of my PCs (I have paid for a third, but as yet not installed).

I have just started setting up rebuilt PCs for disadvantaged seniors through an Australian government scheme for financially disadvantaged people.
I have my original download on a USB drive.
Am I allowed to install from my USB drive for trial, onto my clients PCs?

Thank you for a great tool. :)
Igor
Developer

Re: Cannot install trial on a clients PC

Post by Igor »

Hi bawldiggle,
I'm sorry for the delay with the response.

Sure you can install the publicly available installer (which you can download to your flash drive) to your clients' computers. Note, you cannot use your license for them, if they wish to use the program they should purchase their own licenses.
bawldiggle

Re: Cannot install trial on a clients PC

Post by bawldiggle »

Thanks "Igor" for your response,

I have no intention of giving my paid subscription away. :)
Recently I was helping a client to overcome the discomfort of Win8.
Most of my 3rd party installers/portable programs, I keep on an external HDD. (including "USB Safely Remove")

Will my original download install as a trial on my friends PC, OR is the download dated to ensure you are not ripped off.
One 3rd party app I carry (FileSearchEX) with me must have the download time stamped, because the moment I installed it on my clients PC, it showed as trial out of date.
It is no trouble for me to download for each client. Just trying to save time!

Some downloads can be a pain (eg, CNet and the like) and trying to find reasonably clean downloads can be a challenge.
Your download " http://safelyremove.com/blog/en/usbsafe ... -5-2-final" is a dream.

Thank you, for an excellent tool. :)