No Sound

onkytonk

No Sound

Post by onkytonk »

Hey all,

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or the program is designed like this, but when i plug or unplug a device, I'm not getting any confirmations sounds.

It works fine when USB Safely Remove is not being used.

Any suggestions?
Igor
Developer

Re: No Sound

Post by Igor »

onkytonk wrote:Hey all,

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or the program is designed like this, but when i plug or unplug a device, I'm not getting any confirmations sounds.

It works fine when USB Safely Remove is not being used.

Any suggestions?
Hello onkytonk,
Honestly I've heard for the first time about confirmation sound on inserting\removing drives. Is it native Windows' feature? Or do you know how to setup it?
onkytonk

Post by onkytonk »

Well, I'm using Vista, and it's a standard feature - Can't remember if its a standard feature in XP.

But here's my screenshot, and I've highlighted in the Sound Setup where the confirmation "Device Connect" and "Device Disconnect" sounds are.

So it's always been pretty standard for me, but with USB safely remove, these sounds are somewhat disabled.

Igor
Developer

Post by Igor »

onkytonk wrote:Well, I'm using Vista, and it's a standard feature - Can't remember if its a standard feature in XP.

But here's my screenshot, and I've highlighted in the Sound Setup where the confirmation "Device Connect" and "Device Disconnect" sounds are.

So it's always been pretty standard for me, but with USB safely remove, these sounds are somewhat disabled.

onkytonk, thank you for your reply.
We will try to investigate the problem. Can you tell me your version of the program, please?
onkytonk

Post by onkytonk »

I am running version 4.0.3.670

Thanks. :)
Igor
Developer

Post by Igor »

onkytonk wrote:I am running version 4.0.3.670

Thanks. :)
onkytonk, thank you! We will let you know when we fix the problem.