Dual Monitor Problem

Skorponok

Dual Monitor Problem

Post by Skorponok »

Hi, first of all great program. It's one of those that you live without for ages but when you find it you don't know how you survived without it, and I've only been using for a matter of days.

I do a problem though:

I have dual monitors with the taskbar on the secondary monitor. So when I hover over the icon the little window pops up on the far right of the primary monitor so I have to move all the way over to click it.

Has anyone else got this problem? Or is it simply my setup.

I would appreicate if you could fix this at some point (if it is a bug) as is the only problem I can find with the brilliant program.

Thanks.
Ryan.
Igor
Developer

Re: Dual Monitor Problem

Post by Igor »

Skorponok wrote:Hi, first of all great program. It's one of those that you live without for ages but when you find it you don't know how you survived without it, and I've only been using for a matter of days.
Ryan, thanks a lot for your bugreport! We have improved the program behaviour on a dual monitor systems in the latest beta version. Could you download it here http://safelyremove.com/usbsafelyremovesetupbeta.exe and drop us a line if everything is OK or not.
Skorponok

Post by Skorponok »

Hello again, thanks for the quick reply.

Unfortunatley it didn't work for me though.

I uninstalled it first but the problem still occurs. I even repeated the process but next time deleting all settings out of the registry but still to no avail.

Sorry to be such a pain :(
Igor
Developer

Post by Igor »

Don't sorry, it's our bug :(

I'm sorry for so long response. We will try to fix this problem ASAP and will notify you at this topic.
Igor
Developer

Post by Igor »

Hello Skorponok,
We have fixed dual-monitor problems in the latest beta-version. Can you download it and see whether is working OK or not.

You can find the new version here:
http://safelyremove.com/usbsafelyremovesetupbeta5.exe

Thank you!