USB Safely Remove 4.1 final is available!
What's new in USB Safely Remove 4.1?
- Unlimited number of processes to launch
You may specify to launch any number of processes for specified event. For
example you may setup launching a backup of the drive before stopping and
following disomounting of a TrueCrypt volume
- Optional command line parameters
You may pass such device parameters as drive letter, drive label,
device PNP name into the process command line via parameter templates
(e.g. this command line will browse a drive in Explorer on device connection:
- New events to launch programs
Now programs can be launched after device plugging, before device stopping,
after device stopping and after device removing
- Global autorun
You can setup a program to be launched not only for certain device, but
for all hotplug devices in the system
Dislike reading boring documentation, but interested in one of the following things?
- Browsing a drive with Explorer or Total Commander on device connection
- Scanning a device for viruses on its connection
- Making automatic backup of a flash-drive folder
- Automatic mounting and dismounting a TrueCrypt volume stored on a device
We have prepared autorun templates which will allow you to setup all the listed
actions with a few mouse clicks, without reading documentation of the
Now the program changes its icon in the system tray depending on the state of devices:
When there are connected devices, all are active
When there are no connected hot-plug devices
When one or more devices are stopped but not unplugged yet
This little but useful feature lets you save your precious time.
You are viewing blog archive of USB Safely Remove, the new blog is available here: blog.crystalrich.com