Spanish translation

Are you a translator? Found a mistake in the translation?
Igor
Developer

Spanish translation

Post by Igor »

You can place any subject-related comments here.
cronno01

translation

Post by cronno01 »

I can help you translate to spanish as i am computer technician and i know many technical terms in both english and spanish both fluently ..i dont know programming but i know the languages and know how to work with programs ..
send me an email to see if we can do something
hope it helps
:idea:
Igor
Developer

Re: translation

Post by Igor »

cronno01 wrote:I can help you translate to spanish as i am computer technician and i know many technical terms in both english and spanish both fluently ..i dont know programming but i know the languages and know how to work with programs ..
send me an email to see if we can do something
hope it helps
:idea:
Hello!
Thank you very much for the suggestion and sorry for the long response.
We already have Spanish translation of the program. But there is another way of getting the license - you could translate several web site pages. Please let me know if you are interested.
cronno01

no problem

Post by cronno01 »

Yeah im interested on helping you translate ...no need for the license ill do it free of any charge or any oblige towards me ...so anytime you need my help feel free to contact me ...so we can arrange ways to do the translation etc...im glad to help you in any way ...
all i ask is a little patience if there is long text to translate ...cause i have a job to attend to ..but still i can help you ...contact me if so needed of my assistance :wink:
Igor
Developer

Re: no problem

Post by Igor »

cronno01 wrote:Yeah im interested on helping you translate ...no need for the license ill do it free of any charge or any oblige towards me ...so anytime you need my help feel free to contact me ...so we can arrange ways to do the translation etc...im glad to help you in any way ...
all i ask is a little patience if there is long text to translate ...cause i have a job to attend to ..but still i can help you ...contact me if so needed of my assistance :wink:
Thank you for your kind offer. Of course we avail yourself of this offer. I've just send you the PM.
dmzu

Re: Spanish translation

Post by dmzu »

I've seen that the current Spanish translation has some mistakes and is missing several strings.

I'm currently revising, proofreading and completing the language file, and I'll send it to you when it's ready.

Best regards.
Igor
Developer

Post by Igor »

dmzu wrote:I've seen that the current Spanish translation has some mistakes and is missing several strings.

I'm currently revising, proofreading and completing the language file, and I'll send it to you when it's ready.

Best regards.
Hi Dmzu, yes, it will be highly appreciated!
Anton
Developer

Post by Anton »

dmzu wrote:I've seen that the current Spanish translation has some mistakes and is missing several strings.

Best regards.
Hi Diego,

We still wait your updated translation to Spanish. We are about to make a decision who will translate future versions of the program. Please let us know if you are ready to do this.

Thanks.
dmzu

Post by dmzu »

Anton wrote:

Best regards.
Hi Diego,

We still wait your updated translation to Spanish. We are about to make a decision who will translate future versions of the program. Please let us know if you are ready to do this.

Thanks.
Hello, Anthon,

I've just finished the translation. It's attached to this message.

Also, I'll be glad to translate any future versions of the program and even of Zentimo, and maybe you can give me a lifetime license, if it's possible.

Best regards.
Attachments
Spanish.zip
(20.14 KiB) Downloaded 2322 times
Anton
Developer

Post by Anton »

Hi Diego,

Thank you for the translation.
Also, I'll be glad to translate any future versions of the program
Great! I hope you will.
and even of Zentimo
We should consider it. The problem is that one of two programs you will never use. So translation can be not enough close to real context.
and maybe you can give me a lifetime license
Of course. Just send me your full name to support@crystalrich.com and I will send you the lifetime license for USB Safely Remove.