German translation

Are you a translator? Found a mistake in the translation?
Igor
Developer

Re: German translation

Post by Igor »

hour0862 wrote:I am not sure that this description is correct at all. IMHO it should just be 'Enter Licence key', german: 'Lizenzschlüssel eingeben'. Who 'changes' his key? But everyone that registers uses this dialog to enter it for the first time...
Hi,
The message "Change license key" is displayed on the menu only when you have registered the program with another key (e.g. a free promo license). In this case you may need to change the key (e.g. to a purchased license).
Techland

Post by Techland »

Wow! I know that this board is full of spammers and you have zero ability to identify them - but this must be a new mile stone. A spammer just copies a part of my text and you reply to him instead of me... :shock: :arrow: :oops: :arrow: :mrgreen:
Igor
Developer

Post by Igor »

Techland wrote:Wow! I know that this board is full of spammers and you have zero ability to identify them - but this must be a new mile stone. A spammer just copies a part of my text and you reply to him instead of me... :shock: :arrow: :oops: :arrow: :mrgreen:
Ooops :oops: But his message was looking so naturally :shock:

Regarding the board full of spammers - unfortunately you are right. We will move to a new forum platform very soon with an antispam detection like akismet so it will not be a problem.