- Posts: 568
- Joined: Nov 1st, 2007, 12:44 pm
- Location: Saint Petersburg
Please read below some simple rules on placing your ideas, suggestions and bug-reports on USB Safely Remove's forum:
- If you have an idea, found a bug or just wanted to ask something, try to find a similar thread on the forum. If you find it and a bug hasn't closed (or idea hasn't implemented) yet, feel yourself free to leave a comment voting for this issue. As more votes we have for the issue as more quickly we will implement it.
- If you haven't found a similar idea or a bug on the forum, please create it and describe your problem or idea as more detailed as possible.
- Create subject that explains your idea or bug in short!!! Please do not post here threads with subjects like: "I have many ideas!", or "I found a bug", instead create more specific subjects like: "Idea: Add ability to play sounds", or "Bug: The program doesn't stop LaCie 1Tb HDD".
- It is recommended to place different ideas\bugs to different posts, to get other people to vote for your ideas