Zentimo should replace USBSR with Pro & Lite versions

bull

Zentimo should replace USBSR with Pro & Lite versions

Post by bull »

Hi,

Do you guys plan on fully replacing UsbSafelyRemove with the Zentimo product.

I mean older users who know of the name of "UsbSafelyRemove" would still be redirected to this website, forum and everything if you were to consolidate everything into the Zentimo product.

You could have a Zentimo Pro version with EVERYTHING plus advanced features for full pricing.

Perhaps the Zentimo *Lite could be a freeware but as demo version with all main and advanced features greyed out. Or perhaps the Lite version could just be a lightweight much cheaper product with the 'Lite' version serving the place of the way the current UsbsafelyRemove serves currently.

Just an idea I though of.
Igor
Developer

Re: Zentimo should replace USBSR with Pro & Lite versions

Post by Igor »

bull wrote:Hi,

Do you guys plan on fully replacing UsbSafelyRemove with the Zentimo product.
We are currently do not plan to fully replacing USBSR with Zentimo. Actually USBSR have a good name to what it does and we are going to develop it as a better safe removal tool on the earth. For majority of our users it's quite enough and I doubt they love changes you suggested :)
bull wrote: I mean older users who know of the name of "UsbSafelyRemove" would still be redirected to this website, forum and everything if you were to consolidate everything into the Zentimo product.

You could have a Zentimo Pro version with EVERYTHING plus advanced features for full pricing.

Perhaps the Zentimo *Lite could be a freeware but as demo version with all main and advanced features greyed out. Or perhaps the Lite version could just be a lightweight much cheaper product with the 'Lite' version serving the place of the way the current UsbsafelyRemove serves currently.

Just an idea I though of.
This is a good idea it would make us life a bit simpler but probably not our users. Anyway thanks for the suggestion and we will definitely think of it.

P.S. Bull, I'm sorry for so long silence