It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:30 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: No Pre-Defined template for Truecrypt mounting/dismount?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:12 am 

See the attached screenshot. I thought there was a template for mounting and dismounting truecrypt volumes?

Can someone tell me how to have truecrypt automatically mount a volume? Right now I have a hidden volume, and I want to learn how that after inserting the usb hard drive, truecrypt runs and either automatically mounts the hidden volume, or at the very least, bring up the window so I can manually mount it. Thanks!

Attachments:
safelyremove.JPG
safelyremove.JPG [ 36.26 KiB | Viewed 9965 times ]

Post subject: Re: No Pre-Defined template for Truecrypt mounting/dismount?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:30 am 
Developer

rdn98 wrote:
See the attached screenshot. I thought there was a template for mounting and dismounting truecrypt volumes?

Can someone tell me how to have truecrypt automatically mount a volume? Right now I have a hidden volume, and I want to learn how that after inserting the usb hard drive, truecrypt runs and either automatically mounts the hidden volume, or at the very least, bring up the window so I can manually mount it. Thanks!

Hi,
"Global autorun" option aimed to setup launching programs for all devices (rather than per-device setting) therefore there are no template for mounting TrueCrypt volume (as it's hard to imagine that you have TrueCrypt volumes on all your external drives). However there's a template to setup TrueCrypt mounting in device properties. To access it open device properties, switch to "Auto Run" tab:

Here you can setup TrueCrypt mounting for your required devices.